Members of The Director’s Circle enjoy a private curator-led tour of ‘Hopper’s New York’ at the Whitney Museum of American Art
The Addison Gallery of American Art is a national cultural treasure offering visitors an opportunity to explore the breadth and depth of American art through dynamic exhibitions, an ever-growing collection, and flexible, innovative education programs. Admission to the Addison is always free, and nearly all of our programs are offered without charge. We are most grateful to our many generous supporters from around the corner to around the world who help make our work possible
The Director’s Circle recognizes those Friends of the Addison who provide annual leadership support of $1,000 or more. Gifts from Director’s Circle members make a vital and substantial contribution to the Addison, supporting every aspect of the museum’s mission. In appreciation of this commitment, Director’s Circle members receive:
- Invitations to members-only special events, including tours of private collections, auction previews, and events
- Complimentary Addison exhibition catalogues
- A 15% discount at the Addison museum shop
- Recognition in the Addison’s annual report
- Free admission and other benefits to over 1,000 museums through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association. Find a list of participating institutions and more details at the NARM website.
For more information and other ways to make a gift, including gifts of assets such as stocks, wire transfers, estate giving, etc., please contact the Addison’s Director of Development David Freilach at 978.749.4027 or email@example.com.